Dental implants are replacement of artificial tooth roots that are placed into your jaw. Dental Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
Dental implants are needed for people who have lost their tooth or teeth due to some disease, an injury, or some other reason.
Types of Dental Implants:
- Endosteal (in the bone): This is the most commonly used type of implant. The various types include screws, cylinders or blades surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is generally used as an alternative for patients with bridges or removable dentures.
- Subperiosteal (on the bone): These are placed on top of the jaw with the metal framework's posts protruding through the gum to hold the prosthesis. These types of implants are used for patients who are unable to wear conventional dentures and who have minimal bone height.
Is it accurate to say that you are a candidate for DENTAL IMPLANTS?
The perfect possibility for dental implants is in general and oral health. Sufficient bone in your jaw is expected to help the implants, and the best patients have healthy and solid gum tissues that are free of any diseases.
Dental implants are closely connected with the gum tissues and bone in the mouth. Since orthodontists are the dental specialists who are specialized, so they have experience working with dental treatments, they also have the special knowledge, training and facilities that you need to have teeth that look and feel just like your own. We at Dr.KiransSmileGroup provide extreme satisfaction to our patients for any dental implants treatment with utmost care.
How is a Dental Implant Procedure?
This method is collaboration between you and our dental treatment team. Your dental & oral health experts will counsel with you to figure out where and how your dental implants ought to be put. Based upon your particular condition and the sort of implants picked, our dentist will make a treatment plan customized to address your dental issues.
- Substituting a Single Tooth -If you are feeling the loss of a solitary tooth, one impant and a crown can replace it.
- Substituting Several Teeth -If you are feeling the loss of a few teeth, implant upheld extensions can replace them.
- Substituting All of Your Teeth -If you are feeling the loss of the majority of your teeth, an implant bolstered full scaffold or full denture can replace them.
- Sinus Augmentation - A key to implant achievement is the amount and nature of the bone where the implant is to be put. The upper back jaw has generally been a standout amongst the most troublesome regions to effectively put dental implants because of deficient bone amount and quality and the nearness to the sinus. Sinus expansion can help revise this issue by raising the sinus floor and developing bone for the arrangement of dental implants.
- Ridge Modification - Deformities in the upper or lower jaw can abandon you with lacking bone in which to put dental implants. To amend the issue, the gum is lifted far from the ridge to uncover the bony defect. The defect is then loaded with bone or bone substitute to build up the ridge. Ridge modifications has been appeared to incredibly enhance appearance and increment your odds for effective implants that can keep going for years to come.
What can I expect after receiving a Dental Implant?
As you probably are aware, your own teeth require conscious home oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants resemble your own particular teeth and will require a similar care. With a specific end goal to keep your implants clean and plaque free, brushing and flossing still apply!
After treatment, our dental experts will work intimately with you to build up the best look after you. Occasional follow-up visits will be planned to monitor your implants, teeth and gums to ensure they are healthy.
Why to Have Dental Implants? Know ALL about Dental Implants
Dental implants are the next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth. They are strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks and feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth when implanted by an experienced dental implant dentist.
Everything you need to know about our dental implants:
Dr.KiransSmileGroup is an affordable dental implants centre in Bangalore (Thubarahalli, Marathalli, Whitefield), Guntur, Nellore, Ongole provides Dental Implants that are safe and effective at replacing the missing teeth. We have team of super specialist surgeons who follow a special protocol for implant surgery. It will make your artificial teeth look natural with ever glowing teeth replacements.